The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur
i eat the city

Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur(26th Edition) : bears


if you go out in the woods today you're sure of a big surprise.
If you go out in the woods today you better bring a disguise.
For every bear there ever there was,
Will gather there for certain because
Today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic.

My mum used to sing me this song every night before bed. Because I'm clare bear Haha.
And I just heard it then while watching open season with my dog..

I miss being a kid.
Being carefree.
Imagining I was anything I wanted to Be..
A super hero. A rock star. A garden gnome on a few occasions.
I miss being careless.
The only time I cried was when I hurt myself.
I miss being completely oblivious.
I miss being ignorant.
I miss not knowing what the word slut or whore or any other derogatory name meant.
I miss being clare bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment