The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur
i eat the city

Friday, July 16, 2010

The Secret Adventure Files OF a Dinosaur(24th Edition) : Why Do We Even Bother?

We always End up Back here.
So why Do We Even Bother?

We're always crying
We're alwasy caring
we're always searching
we're always lying
We're alwasy loving
We're always cheating
We're always killing something
We're always blessed
We're always emotional
We're alwasy selfless
We're always doing something wrong
We're always hurting
We're alwasy selfish
We're always hurting someone else
So. Why. Do. We. Bother?

Because we love.
because we care.
Because every single moment with them is a blessing.
Because you cant stand not being with them.
Because you cant stand to see them hurt.
Even if it means you hurt yourself.
Because we're selfish.
Because soemtimes we're selfless.
Because we want them.
Because we need them.

Christopher Theofilaktos I need you right now.
Please stop making this hurt.

This deep dark pain inside my heart.
I couldnt imagine it would hurt this much
The pain is crippling
Worse then death
Please help me fix this mess
I cant stand being away from you
Because of this feeling in my soul
You are what runs through my veins
You are what makes me whole.
So please please help me
Together we can fix this
I need you with me now
Please oh god please
I need you near me
By myself i dont know how

No comments:

Post a Comment