The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur
i eat the city

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur(22nd Edition) : Good

This post, is to let you enjoy all the finer things in life.
Stuff you may have maybe probably might have forgotten about.
Getting caught up in school, or in dramas, or work, or fall outs.
Sometimes you forget all the stuff that made you happy, because all of the hateful and hurtful things in your life, all the lies, and insecurities you have, consume you.
So here are some things I Enjoy.
Somethings that make Me happy.

RAINBOWS!

This is a Rainbow over Hawaii. Some day i wish to travel to and soak up all the beautiful Rays of sunlight that hits the crystal blue waters from the cloudless blue skies.
Some day where i also plan on Hula Dancing On the Beach.


I love Rainbow Butterflies.
I love dancing.

I love motorbikes.
I love skating.
I love Skate Parks.
I love Music.
I love Paris.
I love Postcards.
I love Getting mail.
I love everything about Spain. The colours, the feel, the flavour, The Strength.
I love Australia.
I love the great barrier reef.
I love old people in their little scooters.
I love kissing.
I love cute but simple dresses that will make you feel like a princess.
I love sunsets.
I love Sunflowers, because theyre always looking for the sun.
I love all flowers but especially frangipanis.
I love hula hooping.
I love Chimpanzees.
I love Gorillas.
I love Orangutans.
I love Mustangs. The Horse,
And the car.
I love holdens. They show our connection with the ground.. LOLJOKES.I do like holdens though.
I love palmtrees.
I love Polaroids.
I love Starfish.
I love my brother.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
I love Christopher.

No comments:

Post a Comment