The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur
i eat the city

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur(20th Edition) : World


I'm sure you've heard that saying: " The World Is My Oyster "
To be honest... I'm allergic to seafood.. so i hope its not a oyster.
I'm thinking I want a new saying.
How about, "The World Is Mine".
I think its pretty much the same thing.
I'm not saying I'm going to control the world, because i believe that everything really and honestly does happen for a reason, but i can control my actions, and my equal or opposite reactions.
Its our world.. and at the moment, the way we choose to live our life, is affecting it.
In a bad way.
And now we have consequences
But this post is about happy things.
The WorldisMine.
And I'm going to prove it.
I'm going to grasp it by the nuts, and let all my creativity flow, my beauty shine, Every talent that i have and every feeling i have is just going to flow like a stream out of my body. every hurtful though that's been weighing me down etching it's hurtful thoughts into my bones I'm going to let it free, and tell it not to come back.
I'm going to let faith, and love, and joy, flow around my body, into my blood, around my muscles.
I'm going to live and breathe everything i love, because i am too precious, my world is too precious, to let anything stand in my way.
Its my future. i sincerely hope you re apart of it. Even if its just to see what i become.

“The world is a dangerous place. Not because of the people who are evil; but because of the people who don't do anything about it.”- Albert Einstein.

“We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.”- Buddha.

“In the world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.”- Oscar Wilde.

“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”- Anaise Nin.

“The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do.”- Sarah Ban Breathnach

“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.”- Saint Augustine.

“Change your thoughts, and you change your world”- Norman Vincent Peale


This one is by far my favourite.. because it is so true. Only you, and you alone can change your world..
Youre world is among your thoughts and feelings and the people you choose to have around you.
Change it for yourself. You can only make someone else happy and fully satisfied until you've let yourself be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment