The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur
i eat the city

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Secret Adventure Files Of A Dinosaur(15th Edition) : New

New.
having just (or relatively recently) come into being or been made or acquired or discovered.
.Fresh
.Raw
.Different
.Gratuitously new
.Unfamiliar
A new possession, a New emotion, a New friend, a new experience.
A new lease on life.
A new reason for living.
A new reason to die.
We all feel and think and see something new every day. Whether its original and uniquely our own or its someone else's idea that we have claimed for ourselves.
We all have new experiences every day and following them, are the new emotions that come.
Tonight I'm having a new experience.
Tonight I'm going on my first proper date with Chris.
Its unfamiliar, and Fresh but oddly exciting and thrilling.
I'm enthusiastic and Optimistic.
I do love him and I know he makes everything amazing.
So instead of sitting in your boring shells and lives of work, school, bed and eat with no play and thrilling adventures waiting just around the corner, don't let them wait go out and find them then ride them until you're finished.
Wish me Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment