The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur
i eat the city

Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Secret Adventure Files Of A Dinosaur(14th Edition) : Sorry

Sorry.
can mean many different things in many different contexts.
it can be sarcatsic, narcisistic, sad, joking, meaningless, meaningful, cute, painful or sincere.
it can also be said because of many different things.
a traumatic experience, a mistake, a conflict that's been resolved etc
Its a word a little like the phrase 'I love you'
Said far too much, but yet not enough.
i think, whats the point in saying sorry if you dont mean it.
if its not going to be sarcastic, or taken in a joking way, then it is not sincere and its just the same as lying.
you can although say sorry for miniscule things inside the big picture.
I'm going to start saying sorry.
I'm sorry Christopher, for beating you up all the time (joking but sincere)
I'm sorry Mum, for many things such as not believing in santa past the age of 10, to hurting you emotionally and physically that day long ago.
I'm sorry Andrew, for being wary of you at frist, and that abusive text I sent you almost 2 years ago now for hurting my mum.
I'm sorry Mark, for all the sisterly crap you've had to deal with all the time.
I'm sorry Keely, for that time I didnt believe you, and that time I called you a bitch, and that I let many of our promises down, because I'm too afraid of hurting you or me again after August '08.
I'm sorry for all my other school peers that I hurt after August '08. I let you kids down.
I'm sorry to all the teachers I gave absolute hell.
I'm sorry Mrs. Swain for hugging you.
I'm sorry dad, for being such a burden on you.
I'm sorry to the rest of my family for not keeping contact after the divorce.

sometime soon everyone should say sorry.
as long as its honest and true.
Yours sincerly
c.

No comments:

Post a Comment