The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur
i eat the city

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Secret Adventure Files Of A Dinosaur(19th Edition) : Eclipse


An Eclipse is a beautiful thing.
Something that i one day wish to see.
Something that still amazes me every single time i see one on the news.
It amazes me that we have a whole world full of beautiful things, that alot of people will never be able to see.
I am not an unlucky person, I am the luckiest person alive, to have so much shit delt to me in my very short life, and yet it still makes me stronger.
Some people aren't that fortunate.
They are "well off", They have two parents still together, they have a good life, a good family.
And they take it all for granted.
My parents split up when i was 4.
I lived with my brother and my mum for almost my whole life, until two years ago.
My family spent a few years living on literally, bread, water and potatoes.
Because they were inexpensive.
I was beaten repeatedly.
Slapped.
Kicked.
Punched.
And when my brother's strength grew along with his hatred of the world for dumping this on us.. He contributed too.
My mother would hit me anywhere she could with the back of my brush.. and she'd get so caught up with the moment that all her anger for my father, and my brother, and the fact we had no house, no money, her job was extremely tiresome, she would make up new words just so she could hit me more.
This happened repeatedly.
This post wasn't written to whinge.
This post was written to say:
All things are beautiful in the world.
If you have the strength to see it.
You must make yourself happy before you can make anyone else happy.
there are times to be selfish, and times to be selfless.
Im going to get out of this small country town and see all the beautiful things,
all the beautiful people.
All the beautiful places.
The beautiful blue skies of paris.
The beautiful cottages of Italy.
The beautiful people and feel of my home country, Spain.
The beautiful you.
The beautiful me, is going to shine.




No comments:

Post a Comment