The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur
i eat the city

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Secret Adventure Files Of A Dinosaur(17th Edition) : Scared

I like to write songs when im sad.
I write alot in the past but i havent really written much lately, and if youlll let me, id like to share some with you.

but crapsticks i just deleted it! so ill just make it up as i go along

i think it went:
But im a littel bit terrified, of what ive been hiding, and im a little bit mortified, of what left inside, Each and every day a little bit flies away with the butterflies in my stomach and it aches.
When the sun goes down and the night eats up the light,
I wait for you, to show me the light.
To illumite my way, until the dark turns into day
and I'm not scared anymore.


I'm scared of a few things.
.The dark.The dark for obvious boogey monster reasons.


.gravel.Gravel because when I was younger, i got a nail through my knee cap which forced it to shatter and it sounds like gravel.


.time.
And time because I'm scared I won't have enough of it to do everything I want to do.


I'm going to be a Vet.
I'm going to marry Christopher.
I'm going to become everything I'm worth.
And you will do everything you want to aswell.

No comments:

Post a Comment