The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur
i eat the city

Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Secret Adventure Files Of A Dinosaur(25th Edition) : questions

The question is not who I am, but who do I turn out to Be..
who am I to you?
Who am I to myself?
how many lives did I touch?
Have I touched yours?
Have I impacted you in any way?
What am I going to become?
What am I becoming?

Who????
What????
Where????
When????
Why????
This may seem selfish to some. But you need to satisfy yourself before you can satisfy or make anyone else happy.
Answer these questions.. Who are you really? What are you really? Where are you now? When are you going to become everything you want?
Why why. Just question everything..
Because then you'll get the answers you really want and need.

No comments:

Post a Comment