The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur
i eat the city

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur (30th Edition) : you.


You are a dream come true.
You shine like the light from the sun.
You make all things new.

The day i met you i was lost,
I'd do antyhing no matter the cost.
I'd Sail across the seas,
I'd swim a thousand oceans,
You are the air i breathe.
You are my emotion.


You warm me up on a winters day
when the sky is drab and blue
It's sucks out all my feelings
but it is you who's fresh and new


In spring You make the flowers bloom
You make the blue birds sing
their beautiful melody begins to boom
when winter turns to spring


You are the light that shines
so brightly in the summertime
You are the beach
you are the sand
you are the twinkle in my eye
When night finally lays day to rest
i still know you are mine.


When the leaves turn to say goodmorning to the ground
and the butterflys to their coccoons
It is you that makes me whole
It is you that makes me new

you bring light to my darkness
and good to my bad
you bring flowers to the moonlight
you bring me up when i am sad.

when i break,
You are my summer escape
you are the wind beneath my wings
You are my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment