The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur
i eat the city

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Secret Adventure Files Of A Dinosaur(23rd Edition) : Differences


"Some people say opposites attract, then you drive them crazy for the rest of your life"

Differences.

Opposites.

Dissimilar.

Deviation.


I had a really nice talk today with a guy called Tom. Before today I've thought of him to be arrogant, competitive and rude.
Today I realised he just has different insecurities to me. He's scared of being outdone in stuff he's really good at and loves and has a passion for, which in his instance is running;
This means that when someone comes along who is just as good as him, or even possibly better, he shoots them down and trys to be "bigger" than them.. It just makes him out to be petty.

Me, I'm more scared of what I look like to other people and how I come across to them.
And I'm scared people wont like me.
There's always going to be people who are different or even the complete opposite to you. You're just got to forget about all the first impressions you've had of them and try to get to know them,
Because they actually might turn out to be a really nice guy..
just Like Tom proved This afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment