The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur
i eat the city

Sunday, April 18, 2010

the secret files of a dinosaur(5th edition) : Parents

Parents.. parents... Parents.....
Mum, dad, mother, father, ma, baba..
Rents
The oldies
Sometimes even called your best friends...
That's abit weird tho :P
I'm kidding.
But not matter how much they drive you insane, no matter how much they make you want to rip your hair out no matter how much they make you want to... Yeah lets not go there.
You love them.
Unconditional, irrevocable, crazy love.
My dad likes to scream at me for no good reason.
STOP HICCUPING
STOP BURPING
STOP BLINKING SO LOUD
STOP LAUGHING
STOP SNIFFING
STOP SNEEZING
STOP BREATHING
I love you dad.
My mum likes to make me feel worthless.
You're a waste of space
I'm ashamed of you
I wish you weren't born.
I love you mum.

What I really hate about parents is the fact that they put their problems on us, and we cop the shit.
Divorce, seperation, infedility etc...
But still we love them and they expect us to love them...

talk to you later

No comments:

Post a Comment