The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur
i eat the city

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

the secret adventure files of a dinosaur(8th edition) : Shower

I was toying with the idea to delete this post because if the people who its about ever read it they'd be so embarrassed.
But it's in the past now and if they do have a problem with it, all they have to do is ask me to take it down and i will.


Last night Christopher Had a shower.
WOW HOW INTERESTING.
wish i was there
KIDDING
calm down.
okay so this story isn't actually about Chris having a shower.
This is about how disturbing images are put into your head when you hear or read things that turn into traumatic experiences that haunt you for the rest of your life.
I'm sure you have one or two of your own.
Last night, there was an... incident... Involving... Faja & Malungalunga. (code names. I'm too traumatised to say it)
It involved Adults, Thinking i was asleep, and umm.. Web cam + Noises.
I blocked my ears and concentrated really hard on not thinking about it but the damage was done.
I have no idea what to do to get rid of it, And i don't have the heart to tell them That i know because it would be so completely embarrassing and just UGH
I was going to send Faja a fb message to never ever ever bring it up again in person.
to delete this message as soon as they read it
To not even reply
To not give me the sex talk
To not give me the puberty talk
And to just go about their daily life as if nothing has happened but just to let them know that i know. But i couldn't.. fb wouldn't let me post a message to someone i wasn't friends with.


Christopher i hope your shower was lovely and warm and wet
Just the way you like it

1 comment: