The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur
i eat the city

Saturday, April 17, 2010

the secret files of a dinosaur(4th edition) : Moving

I was thinking about this last night; "Things move too fast for you to grab it."
When I say this I think alot of people think of relationships and their own past loves and loses.
I think about 2008. and 1995.
I have had a fairly good life but only because I've made it all that I can make it.
In 1995 my parents got divorced and I lived with my mum and older brother all my life. We were very poor and didnt have alot. I was teased at school and became overweight. the teasing got to the extent of rocks being thrown at me every recess and lunch for two years. I was a very angry child.
in 2008 i got expelled from school in Melbourne. Please dont think im a bad person and if you do thats entirely your decision.
I moved 4 hours away into the country.
I left everything my mum, my brother, my school, the person who had been my friend for 11 years.
I knew I could never get those things back unless I tried.
I moved in with my Dad, I went to a new school and i made new friends but not after months and months of ostracism and lonliness.
I am currently doing brilliantly.
Ive reconnected with all of those that I thought I'd loss because I didnt take the time when I had them to grab them.
Ive met an amazing Boy and i plan on having him in my life for a long time.
Im doing great in school and sometimes it feels i have about a million friends.
This is to all those people who wait for things to come to them. Thats not the way the world works youve gotta strive for what you want and not let anything stand in your way.
My name is Clare and im Going to be a vet at a zoo and none of you are going to stop me.
Try saying that with your own Aspirations coz DAYUMMM IT FEELS GOOOOD.
TTFN Stay strong little dudes

No comments:

Post a Comment