The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur
i eat the city

Sunday, April 18, 2010

the secret adventures of a dinosaur(7th edition) : Trying

I dont like people who Bitch.
I dont like people who Lie.
I dont like people who Cheat.
& I definately dont like people who dont try.
I havent been very fortunate in my life and ive had to try very hard and strive alot for what ive wanted.
when people who just get things like "snap" and then they just go "yeah i can be anything i want im not even going to try"
It just pisses me off.
I try my hardest and im Proud of that fact because when i actually acomplish something it makes everything soooo much better.
It took me a whole year to finally get to the floor in the splits.
I tried so hard that i was ahead of all the dancers in my troupe.
Im now doing 3 year 11 subjects in year 10 - after being kicked out of school.
Ive just gotten an A for english (under australias new system C is where youre supposed to be, B is a year above and A is two years above.)
And got a 93% for a year 11 Biology test
Im still trying at year 11 maths but i think the fact that im trying means so much more then all of the kids who get 99.99999% on their tests.
Ive also currently convinced my boyfriend to try in school.
He is doing sooo well im soooooo proud of him.

So if youre reading this and you dont try.. You have no idea how good it feels when you acomplish something. And if youre one of those people who go "aah naah i wont try coz ill just fail"
UGH STOP BEING SO MELODRAMATIC. YOU CAN DO IT.
TaTaForNow

No comments:

Post a Comment