The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur

The Secret Adventure Files Of a Dinosaur
i eat the city

Friday, April 16, 2010

the secret files of a dinosaur(2nd Edition) : Love.



A wise man was talking to me once. haha i know : Shocker.
We were talking about love as we have a history in loving each other, Now we each have partners and its all good.
I asked him if he loved her.
He said I dont believe in Love..
I was a bit confused and shocked.. I've been brought up around books and fairytales and I love love and I love to love.
I asked him what he meant and he continued to explain what he was talking about..
In short. he doesn't believe in Love as a whole, he believes in each and every feeling and goes into creating love.
e.g.
You care about them.
+You need them in your Life.
+The feeling in your tummy when you touch,
+ When you kiss.
+ The feeling when you miss them.
+ The complete and utter adoration you have towards them.
+ The feeling that you would honestly walk over glass set on fire to save or help them.
+ The fact that you would put your life before theirs.

I still have all these feelings towards you Baby and i really don't see that changing anytime soon.
I "love" you and I Believe in you. I believe in us.
My Heart Is In Your Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment